Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Weekly Wednesday card post


Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by.  Let's get straight to the cards:

 Stamping on ribbon with Archival Ink, a black "wreath" cut with my Silver Bullet Pro , some scraps, and a cute little spider with a rhinestone body.
I really like this alphabet stamp set with mixed vintage letters. 
Stamping with Archival Ink, and some scrappy layering.  
 
More Archival stamping and layering on the inside.  

The base layer of this card is a collage of scraps.  I sanded and Distress inked them to blend them a bit, then added the Tim Holtz focal stamps in Archival.  I used a black Sharpie pen to add the sketchy border.

More Tim Holtz stamps for the inside.  
 
 I just had to use more of the pink and black paper that I shared last week. 
 
More layers for the inside.


And another of the inlaid die cut cards.  I think I have this technique down now.  The paper is from a Tim Holtz collection.  Isn't it terrific? 
 
And here is that simple Tim Holtz "Merry Christmas" again.  Even if I never used the rest of the set (which of course I have!) I would have gotten my money's worth just from this one stamp!
 
 
I will have five more cards to share later in the week, so stay tuned!
 
Hope you have a happy hump day!
 
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!