Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Documented Life Project Week 37



Happy Sunday to you all!

Hope you had at least as much fun a I did this weekend.  I found time to do lots and lots of fall crafting. (And I cleaned the house, too!)

The week 37 challenge for the Documented Life Project was to feature a white pen. 

I have been practicing flowery doodles in the calendar pages of my planner, and this week, I decided to draw some on my tip-in.  I started with another of my premade Dylusions pages.  I wanted to make sure that the Dylusions colors didn't make a mess of my gel pen, so I sealed it by brushing on a thick coat of matte medium.

I noticed that the ink was nicely mixing into the matte medium, and I wondered what would happen if I tried to pull a print from it.  So I placed a piece of copy paper and applied some pressure with my hands.  This is what happened:


On the left is the original background, as used above. On the right is the extra print.  I think it will be fun to use later.

I finished my page with a Tim Holtz stamp with Archival ink and some white gel pen highlights. 

You can probably tell that I am having a blast with the Documented Life Project.  I can't wait to see what's next!

Thanks for visiting with me today.  Enjoy your week!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!