Monday, December 10, 2012

Time to post some projects!



Hi Everyone,

 I am taking a moment away from all of the wonderful hustle and bustle to  share some photos of a project I did last night.  They were pretty quick and easy.  As usual, it took longer to pick the files than to cut and assemble, even though my SVG collection is pretty well organized.  The basic file is from the Make-the-Cut gallery.  The belly band embellishments are from two different vendors. 

Ho Ho Ho by My Scrap Chick
 
Stars and Holly by My Scrap Chick
 
Snow Flake by  SVG Cuts
 
Tree by SVG Cuts
 
 
 
Cutest Kitties Ever!
 
That's all I can post for now, without ruining a Secret Santa surprise! 
 
Hope you all are enjoying the Holiday Season!
 
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!