Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum!



Hi Everyone!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!  My family is travelling this weekend, and having a blast with a group of friends that celebrates Chrismas early each year.  I made this drum from the Santa's Visit SVG Cuts Kit.  I had a lot of fun putting it together as a gift for our hosts.  Sue is a drummer, and I knew she would love this piece.  I made some evergreens from the 3D Wintergreens set, also by SVG Cuts, to dress it up a bit. 




I cut the greenery from white paper, and colored it with Distress Inks in various shades of green, including Evergreen Bough, Iced Spruce, Forest Moss and Peeled Paint.  The holly berries were colored with Festive Berries and Fired Brick.    I cut the drum from brown paper, and the rims from a wood grained print.  The decorative panels of were cut from white card stock, inked with lots of Distress Ink in Iced Spruce and Festive Berries, and embossed with UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel)

 
 
 Here it is filled with Lindt Chocolates, and ready to be delivered. 
 
Other craft items that I used were Marthat Stewart twine, and Tim Holtz long fasteners. 
 
Happy Weekend to you all!
 
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!