Sunday, January 31, 2016

Working on....


... more Christmas cards!  I'm rolling right along on my stack of cards to mail in December.


This week's card is pretty simple.  Some stamping, some embossing, and a bit of ribbon are all there is to it! 
 Here is the inside:


And another look at the front.  I popped the stamped circle with foam to make it a bit more interesting, but still easy to mail. 
Today, I am joining in over at Christmas Card Challenges for challenge #9, Anything Goes.  I have some "anythings" on my card! 

I'm feeling a bit "Fanny Farmer" today, as I spent the better part of the day cooking and freezing meals.  After a few hours of cooking and cleaning, I have at least 2 weeks worth of meals in the freezer.  Less time cooking = more time crafting!  Win!

Thanks for stopping by!  I wish you all a wonderful week!

Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that embossed background! Cute lil reindeer. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!