Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A second mini album...



Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are enjoying your week.  I have another mini album to share today.  I have been playing around with different binding techniques to see which I prefer.  The jury is still out, but this one was quite easy, and didn't require any special supplies. 



 I really enjoyed choosing these pretty papers.  All but the small print on the covers is from the Meadow Night stack by the Paper Studio.  I needed a lighter weight paper to cover the chipboard covers, and was lucky to find this piece from the Tattered and Worn stack from Recollections to match perfectly with the heavier page papers. 



 
 
 
I found the instructions for this easy mini album here, on the Graphics 45 blog.  My spine is similar to the one I found here. I chose not to embellish this mini (again) because I'm not sure what the final use will be. 

I have one more completed journal/album to share, and at least a dozen ideas for more dancing in my head, so I will likely be back again this week with more projects to share.

I'm so glad you stopped by today!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I have some of the same paper you used on this and one of your other mini albums:-)) I do not have a blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!