Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12 Trees of Christmas Day 9



Hello Everyone!

Happy Christmas Eve-Eve!  Today's tree is a bit more traditional than yesterday's edition, even though it features mainly reclaimed items.

I trimmed the back off a bottle brush tree so that it would fit flush into its spot in my printer's tray.  (I told you I wasn't ready to stop talking about it!)  I raided my collection of vintage buttons to make the tree stand.  I tied on a bit of vintage embroidery silk to add a bit of color.    I topped my tree with a alcohol inked mirrored star. 

 
I added red sticky backed rhinestone centers to the vintage paper flowers that started out in this project:

 
(Which means they have been recycled twice!)
 
 
Here is how the tree looks in my tray:
 


 
Four more spaces to finish before it's time to pack this project away.
 
Have a wonderful day!!
 
Elizabeth
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!