Thursday, November 13, 2014

A new batch of Christmas cards




Hi Everyone!

Hope you are having a wonderful week so far.  I found time to finish up with the Christmas cards that I will be mailing soon.  Am I the only one who is always surprised by how quickly the Holidays arrive each year? 



 






 
 

Each of these cards was made with my Silver Bullet Professional die cutter.  I got prepared for the upcoming Christmas crafting season by "re-stickying" my cutting mats with Re-Nu sheets.  These are the easiest and most effective way that I know to refresh mats.  I also replaced my blade.  It is so much fun to cut with "fresh" tools! 

Now I just need to wait for the arrival of Christmas stamps at my local post office, and I will be ready to pop all of my cards in the mail during the first week of December.  As always, I used lots of Distress and Archival Inks, and papers from my stash. 

How are you all coming along with your Christmas projects?

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!