Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sketching what I see....



Hi Everyone!

The week 43 challenge on for the Documented Life Project was to sketch what you see.  I knew this was going to be a struggle for me, both because I am not a confident sketcher, and because when I do sketch, I prefer to do it from my imagination.  (less need for accuracy!)  I am not at all excited about the results of my sketching session, but since I committed to posting my weekly pages, here it is:


I will say that it was a therapeutic session with my supplies no matter the end product.  I have been pretty stressed lately, and I was able to forget everything that has been on my mind while I worked.  This ball of vintage Christmas balls has been sitting on my craft room coffee table since last Christmas.  They are too pretty to put away! (The real ones, not the ones you see here, LOL!)
  • #2 pencil
  • Crayola metallic colored pencils
  • Prismacolor Pencils
  • Inktense blocks
  • Distress Paints Weathered Wood, Brushed Pewter, Picket Fence
  • Sharpie pen
Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!  I hope to be back later in the week to share some cards and little projects I have completed recently.  Until then, I wish you a wonderful week!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!