Sunday, October 19, 2014

Stars... DLP week 42





Happy Sunday, Friends!

Thanks for visiting!  The week 42 challenge at the Documented Life Project was stars. 


  • Watercolor paper
  • Pan Pastels (Blue, black)
  • Stencil cut with my Silver Bullet Pro cutter and Bird's Cards Background SVG file
  • Pan Pastels (white)
  • Stamped stars with Distress Paints (Mustard Seed, Picket Fence)
  • Glitter Glue
  • Sharpie Pen lettering
 I've always considered my talents to be on the craftsy side of the arts and crafts spectrum, and have never spent much time sketching.  In the last few months, I have taken advantage of spare moments to practice in the blank spaces in my Documented Life Journal.  This is a page from this past week:


Still primitive, but hey, that's one of my favorite styles! 

I've been having a fun weekend, poking around the house, decorating here and there, making cards, sorting craft supplies and vintage finds, and doing some cooking.  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend, too!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!