Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Wednesday!



Hello Everyone,

Here I am again, with some more cards to share:

 
I made these two box cards using the brand new SVG Cuts kit Autumn Box Cards.  I can't remember the last time I was so excited about a card.  I just think these are the most darling things ever!  These are really easy to put together, and with my Silver Bullet Pro  cutter and SCAL software, I was able to cut all of the pieces in no time.

I added some Distress Inks (of course!) and used my new jumbo Pitt pen to add some highlights to the apples and write "fall" on the sign.  I embossed each of the leaves with my Sizzix Big Kick and folders, then highlighted them with Distress inks. 

 I cut some banners from my scrap strips, and made a print and cut sentiment for the front of this seasonal card.  I wanted to use a card blank from my stash, so I made the background paper coordinate by coloring some of the white bits with a lavender marker.  Tricky, yes?
Another print and cut sentiment for the inside, with some Distress Inks and coordinating layers.

 I found this fall motif stamp in the bargain bin at Michaels.  Some distressing, papers from my stash, and a print and cut sentiment complete the front.
 


Another print and cut for the inside (can you tell I love making my own sentiments this way?!), more Distress Inks and layering give the inside of my card a finished look.
 
 
 I used up more scrap strips, (this is why I keep saving them!).  The pumpkins are stamped in Orange Blossom Archival Ink, the sentiment is print and cut using my Silver Bullet Pro and SCAL software, and the entire background was embossed after assembly, and inked with Distress Ink to highlight the pretty leaves.  I just picked up this Darice embossing folder, and I can tell that it is going to get a ton of use this season!
 
And that is it for this week's card post.  I hope you all have a wonderful remainder of the week, and a very happy September weekend!
 
 
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!