Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Catching up on some cardmaking



Hello Everyone!

Hope you are having a good start to the fabulous month of September!  I got to spend some time last week and over the long weekend catching up on my five cards per week challenge.  Today I will be sharing the first round of "catch-up" cards.










No time for individual descriptions here!  I used my Silver Bullet Pro digital cutting machine in conjunction with SCAL software to cut all of my shapes and print and cut sentiments.  I also stamped a good number of the sentiments with Ranger Archival Ink. 

I'll try to pop back later in the week to share some more cards, providing I can find some daylight hours to take photos. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!