Tuesday, July 1, 2014

'Tis the season.... to get a jump start on Christmas cards!



Hi All,

It's been a while since I have shared Christmas cards.  For this batch I used the My Scrap Chick Card Essentials Collection 2 SVG set and my Silver Bullet digital cutter:

This vintage Santa stamp makes me happy, especially in Red Geranium Archival ink!


This is two views of the same card front.  I made a pocket to hold a tag that I cut from some Holiday designer paper. 

Simple gold and green, with a beautiful vintage holly stamp from Tim Holtz, in Fern Green Archival Ink.  I love, love, love my Wendy Vecchi collection of colors!

 
I made a frame element for this card, from the Card Essentials 1 set, because I thought it looked like a wreath.  I added some glitter (!) and a pretty bow to give it some glitz.  


I adore this Tim Holtz evergreen stamp! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I appreciate your visits!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!