Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Documented Life Project pages weeks 26 and 27!



Happy Sunday Everyone!

Here is my Documented Life Project page for week 26.  Can you believe we are already halfway through the year?  I can't!!!


The challenge was to add a quote from a favorite book.  I struggled a bit with picking a favorite book, but ended up deciding on the Harry Potter series.   Not particularly profound, but then, I'm pretty much all about the fun! 

And because I won't have much time to work on my journal this week, or be able to make a post next Sunday, I decided to go ahead and tackle this week's challenge early.
 
 
The challenge issued this morning is to use a word search, crossword or suduko puzzle to our pages.  While pretending I was a serious reader last week, I happened upon this quote by Goethe that I love.  I used an online puzzle generator to turn it into a word search. 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
 
Elizabeth
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!