Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Mojo Monday Series and a gift tag.



Happy Thursday, Everyone!

This will be  a super quick post, as I am due to head out the door for a couple of fun filled days on Cape Cod in just a few minutes.
This one says "beautiful" on the inside.

"happy" is on the inside of this one, and I added some acrylic dots to the front.
 
 
This one is a Birthday card.
 
Inside says:  Beautiful girl
 
"for your hospitality" - For our hosts for our upcoming trip.
 
 
A quick tag really dresses up a host and hostess gift.
 

I used MichelleMyBelle's   Mojo Monday SVG files for each of these cards.  It was really fun, and quick and easy to pick a few coordinating papers and cut everything with my Silver Bullt Pro   electronic cutter.  If things go as planned, I will have some details about how I do this in my next post.  
 
Have a wonderful week!
 
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!