Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday Card Post



Hello Everyone,

Here are my five cards of the week.  I used my Silver Bullet Professional cutter, and SVG files from My Scrap Chick ( the Card Essentials, Volume 1 collection) to quickly put together these clean and simple window cards:

Front

Inside
Front
 
Inside



Front


Inside

 Front
Inside

 Front
Inside
For some of my cards, I used my Sure Cuts A Lot software and the print and cut feature for my sentiments.  Where I did stamped sentiments, I used Ranger Archival inks.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye and DCWV. 

I had a great time working these cards up.  The files are so simple and versatile that they would work with a variety of different styles. I think I will be playing with them again soon. 

Have a fabulous week!

Elizabeth





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!