Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's time for another card post



Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Hope the week is treating you right!  I'm here with my weekly card post.

In this post, I will continue with my series of My Scrap Chick Card Essentials Volume 1 series.  There are twenty cards in the set, and I have completed ten of them.  As I mentioned earlier, it is a great way to get a lot of cards done quickly.  If you have more time, they make a great base for adding lots of details and embellishments, too. 

 The bracket window front was backed with a piece of embossed cardstock.

 Again, I backed the window with cardstock. I added the brown flower centers.
 More brown circles, and a shadow layer to coordinate with the front.
 Here, I left the "windows" open, and added some coordinating cardstock to the front.
 The card opens to fully reveal the pretty inside.
 This one is just plain fun!  I love this shiny crayon paper by DCWV!
 I backed the circular windows with stamped cardstock on this front.
 And used an off-cut from one of the cards above on the inside.  Tricky, yes?

 I cut all of the components with my Silver Bullet Professional  electronic die cutter.  Whether I am making simple cards like these, or complicated three dimensional projects, this cutter is a dream to work with.  It is incredibly fast and accurate, and has a tremendous range of settings so that I can fine tune for each type of material that I cut.  For these cards, I used  the print and cut features of my Sure Cuts A lot software for the sentiments. 

Thanks for clicking in to see my cards today! 

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!