Monday, March 31, 2014

The Documented Life Project week Thirteen



Happy Monday, Everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend!  I am late again with my DLP post.  This time, I was late finishing my project.  Work got in the way of playtime last week, and the challenge was too special to rush.  We were challenged to have a family member or friend start our page for us.  I asked my older daughter to help me.  This is what the finished page looks like:


She sketched the pretty leaf.   I colored it with several colors of Distress Paints.  The background is a mix of Distress Stains and Inks, added in layers.  The text stamps are from Heidi Swap, stamped with Watering Can Archival ink.

It is one of my favorite pages so far.  I will be asking my younger DD to help me soon.  How fun to combine our art!

I am loving how the Documented Life Project weekly challenges keep me motivated to add to my journal each week.  Not just the art, but actually recording bits of my life on a daily basis is so rewarding.  It's never too late to join if you're interested!

Have a happy week!

Elizabeth


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!