Thursday, March 27, 2014

Five cards today!



Hi Everyone!

Hope you have had a fabulous week so far.  I am posting five cards at once today, because I have been such a blogging slacker! 

The banners and sentiment were cut with my incredible Silver Bullet Professionaldigital die cutter.  The sentiment was printed and cut using SCAL software.  I just love the ease and precision of making sentiments this way. 

Here is the inside, with another print and cut sentiment, and layers that match the card front.


This is the last of my series of split front embossed cards.  The balloon file is from SVG Cuts.  It was cut from white cardstock and colored with Distress Inks.


 
 
 
This was a quick and easy card using scrappy strips.  Two of the floral strips are leftovers from a painted journal page.  Usually I use card scraps in my art journal, It was fun to do things the other way around. 



I made the honeycomb cut file for this card, after seeing several cute versions on Pinterest.  I used Distress Inks to color the base layer on the card front, and the sentiment layer on the inside of the card.  The banner sentiment on the front and the inside sentiment were printed and cut using SCAL and my Silver Bullet. 


This card was an experiment.  I cut the card base with a window, and added a frame and matching shape and sentiment to peek through from the inside.  The double sided designer paper works really well for this style of card.  And guess what!  I added some bling!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. You weren't slacking...you were busy creating! ;0)
    And such wonderful creations they are. All are beautiful, but my 2 faves are the yellow Seek Joy and the Honeycomb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! The honeycomb is my favorite.

      Delete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!