Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Documented Life Project Week Ten



Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a terrific weekend!  I am late with today's post, because I was having too much fun in my craft room to stop and edit photos.  The week ten challenge was to list what makes me - me.  I always cringe a bit at challenges that require introspection.  I'd much rather be challenged to try a new technique!  But I embraced the challenge and came up with a list.

Here's my page:


I started with acrylic paints on watercolor paper, and added a border by stamping with white paint on drywall tape.  I made a secondary tip in using a sheet of glossy photo paper with blotted up Distress Stains.  I used the same colors to make stripes on my list.  To add a bit of sparkle, I used sticky embossing powder and foil to several areas.

Here is a detailed view of my page.  In addition to using the drywall tape to stamp, I added a piece to the background and stamped over it. 
 
I am so loving this project!  I look forward each week to learning what the next challenge will be, and seeing the inspiration by the Art to the 5th gang.  I so appreciate the time and creativity that they invest each week.  I can't wait to find time to work on the week 11 challenge.  It's a fun one!
 
Thanks for joining me to take a peek at my journal. 
 
Elizabeth
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!