Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Get well card



Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to have you joining me today! I am sharing a get well card that I made recently.  To be honest, I finished it lately, but I started it at least a year ago.  Do you ever do that?  I made a set of four cards using an old Sheetload (I miss that blog!) template, and stored 3 of them in my "card blank" drawer for later use. 


The original card had the four rectangles in the background, and I added the middle (wish I had added a shadow!) and stamped sentiment layers.

Here's the inside:


As on the front, the sentiment is stamped with Archival ink.  It's my favorite ink for crisp clean images. 

Having a stash of partially finished cards can be very helpful when you need a quick card. 

Happy crafting!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Elizabeth! I just wish I would remember to pull from my "ready" cards before I've started a new one. LOL I am trying though...

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!