Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sympathy Cards



Hello Everyone!

I am sharing three recently made sympathy cards today. 

I often do cards in multiples, and the first two cards are variations on cards I posted earlier:

Front

Inside

This is one of a series of four cards that share the same style and coordinating papers. 


Floral embossing adds a nice touch to a somber color combination.  The sentiments were printed and cut with my Silver Bullet Professional die cutter and SCAL software.

The font of the card tucks behind the bow to keep the card closed.


I cut this card from double sided designer paper.  I like the effect of the two coordinating prints on the lacy bits when the card is closed.  Again, I made print and cut sentiments with SCAL and my Silver Bullet. 

I hope everyone is having a terrific day!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!