Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Washi Tape fun



Happy Day, Everyone!

I hope your week is going well so far.  Today, I have a quick and bright card enhanced with Washi tape for you.





I adhered irregular strips of tape to a white background rectangle, stamped the sentiment, and embossed it.  After rounding the bottom corners with my Corner Chomper, I adhered the panel to the card front. 

Here is the inside:

More Washi and another stamped sentiment.

And an alternate front view:

Simple and cheery!

Hope you are all enjoying your day. 

Elizabeth

Supplies and Tools used to create this project include:

Sizzix Big Kick
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Washi Tap
Recollections and Georgia Pacific cardstock
Archival Ink
Corner Chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!