Monday, February 17, 2014

Sympathy Card



Good Day, Everyone!

Today I am sharing a sympathy card that I made recently.  I have had to send too many of these lately. They are not my favorite card to make, for obvious reasons.

This one is typically simple.  I embossed the shadow layer using my Sizzix Big Kick, and an Anna Griffin embossing folder.  The flourish is one of the many basic shapes that come preloaded in the SCAL software that I have been using with my Silver Bullet Pro  digital die cutter.  I used the same combo of software and cutter to print and then cut the sentiment and shadow layer. 


Here is a look at the inside of the card:


Thanks for checking out my latest card.

Elizabeth

Supplies and tools used to create this project include:

Recollections, Bazzill, and Georgia Pacific Cardstock
Silver Bullet Pro Digital Die Cutter
SCAL software
Scotch ATG adhesive
Anna Griffin embossing folder, but Cricut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!