Sunday, February 16, 2014

Documented Life Project Week 7 and more



Hi Everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!  I have my Documented Life Project planner/journal page to share today.

The challenge was to make a shape, add color and repeat.

Once again, I covered up most of the challenge elements of my page.  I started by drawing arrow shapes with colored pencils.  I made additional layers with Twinkling H2Os, gesso, and sketchy wildflowers.  I was feeling a temporary loss of card making mojo, and found that working on the journal unblocked my creativity.  Gotta love that!

For Valentine's Day, I made some cute containers for the kids' goodies:

I used the treat tub file from the SVG Cuts Summer Blockbuster kit.  It makes a really big container, so I sized it down a lot.  I added designer paper decorative panels, so that I could use sturdy cardstock for the bases. 

For DH,  I made this box:

It's the quick box from the SVG Cuts Santa's Visit set.  The amazing gear heart file is a freebie from Lisa at Mind Over Matter Creations.  It is perfect for my husband.  I cut it with my amazing Silver Bullet Professional cutter.  I love how quickly and cleanly it handled all of the tiny details in this file.   And I didn't use a detail blade! 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back soon with more cards and a fun little project that I have been working on.

Elizabeth

Tools and supplies used for this project include:

Silver Bullet Professional Digital Die Cutter
SVG Cuts files
Mind Over Matter Creations SVG file
Papers from DCWV, My Minds Eye and Recollections
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Scotch ATG adhesive
Twinkling H20 paints
Colored Pencils
Gesso
Sharpie Pen
Distress Stains


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!