Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thinking of you butterfly



Hello Everyone,

I hope you are having a marvelous day!  My card for the day is a Thinking of You card, with a beautiful butterfly designed by Retta, of Royal Inspirations. 

 
 I printed the butterfly image and foiled it with my Foil Master, and cut it out using the print and cut feature of my SCAL cutting software and my SIlver Bullet Pro digital die cutter. 
 
I added a designer paper background, and digitally cut borders to the blue card base, adhered a layered print and cut sentiment, and popped the focal image with foam dots for some dimension. 
 
 
 
I think the butterfly deserves the extra attention it gets by being popped off the card.  I wish I knew how to get great images of the foiling.  This blue color is so very pretty!  I just love the quality of the foils available from Sherri Jensen at That's Scrap Inc. 
 
I chose to leave the inside blank, so that I can add a personalized message when I am ready to mail this card.
 
Wishing you all plenty of creative time!
 
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!