Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Floral Thank You



Happy Hump Day, Everyone!

Hope your week is going well!

Today, I have a Springy floral Thank You card to share.


I cut my shaped card base with my Silver Bullet Professional digital die cutter.  (I am  head over heels in love with this machine! In case you hadn't noticed!)  The mats are two sided of the same designer paper, from a stack I purchased several years ago.  It has lovely large floral designs.  I used the print and cut process of my SCAL software to print the sentiment.  I finished off the front of the card with a bow of DMC pearl cotton.  I like this better for cards, as its plies are twisted and stay neater after cutting than the 6 strand silk floss. 

I kept the inside of the card simple, to leave more room for a personal note. 

Here's one more shot of the front of the card, just because I need another dose of Spring colors! 


Have a happy day!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!