Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hello!

 Hello!

I have been having fun in my craft room today, so much in fact, that I almost forgot to post today's card!


 
I used a soft green and turquoise color palette  for this triple fold card, pulling colors from the patterned paper in the focal point. 
 

 

Here's the inside of the card.  As you can see, it has a triple fold, with a cut out circle for the focal point to slip through.  I can see lots of fun design possibilities for this card style.  I'm sure I'll be making more soon!
 
That's all I have to say about that.  Especially since a certain kitty cat just decided to lay ON my arm!
 
Hope you all are having a terrific day!
 
Elizabeth 
 
Supplies and tools used to complete this project include:
 
Recollections and Core-dinations Paper
DCWV Nature Stack
Sizzix Big Kick
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!