Monday, January 27, 2014

For a special friend



Happy Monday, Everyone!


Today's card features a beautiful butterfly designed by my friend Retta, of Royal Inspirations SVGs.  I foiled the design using my Foil Master foiling machine and purple foil from Sherri at That's Scrap, Inc.  The card base and most of the elements were cut with my Black Cat Cougar digital die cutter, which I also purchased from Sherri. 

For the inside, I added a simple stamped sentiment, and some embossed and inked borders.  
 
 
Here is an alternative view of the front.  I wish I could learn to photograph the foiling to show its true beauty.  It really is an amazing product.  I stamped the little sentiment on a strip of vintage book paper with Archival Ink. 

I hope you are having a beautiful start to a wonderful week!

Elizabeth

Supplies and Tools used for this project include:
Archival Ink
Distress Ink
Recollections Paper
Vintage Dictionary and book papers
Sizzix Big Kick
Scotch ATG tape runner
Foam adhesive dots
Digital Die Cutter
Foil Master and Foil

1 comment:

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!