Sunday, January 19, 2014

Docmented Life Project Week Three



Hi Everyone!

Hope you all are enjoying a good week.  I am here with this week's installment of my Documented Life Project.  I am quite happy with it, for a change. 


 
The challenge this week was to incorporate an envelope from our mail.  I chose an envelope from my mom.  I love having a sample of  her handwriting in my journal.  I added lots of layers on top, making each layer into a separate page so that I can add extra journaling or photos later.  I used plenty of my washi tape stash for this page, and all of the elements came from my scrap boxes. 
 

After assembling everything, I embossed it all with a chicken wire folder.  Simple, fun, and thrifty.  That's what I want from this year long project. 
 
I wish you all well this week.
 
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!