Friday, January 31, 2014

Christmas Corner




 Hello All,

Here is my weekly Christmas card:


I made this clean and simple card with a panel cut from one of my bargain Christmas paper stacks as a focal point.  I added an embossed layer from my scrap bin, highlighted with a bit of picket fence Distress Stain to make it look "chalky".

The inside features another of the bargain stamps I picked up recently for 80 percent off.  I am really working hard to reduce my craft spending, but I really just can't resist a good 80% off sale, can you?

More Picket Fence stain and another embossed scrap echo the front of the card.
Have you started your Christmas cards yet?  I am really enjoying my "one per week" plan. 

Happy Day!

Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!