Friday, January 10, 2014

And here we go again....



Hello folks!

I am sharing the last of my easel card series today, and the first of what I hope will be a weekly Christmas card.  I have decided to create individual Christmas cards this year, rather than making 50 or so of the same card. 

 
The papers are recent additions to my stash, that I picked up at ridiculous discounts just before Christmas.  I stamped the car and tree with Ranger Archival ink, which is quickly becoming my favorite ink for stamping.  As much as I love Distress Inks, I prefer the crisp images that I get with the Archival. 


The Christmas do-dads have been hanging out in my stash for some time.  It was certainly time to put them to use. 

I'll be back soon with a new series of cards for you.  I hope you'll find time to stop by to see them.

Elizabeth

Supplies and tools used for this project include:
Papers from my stash
Provo Craft embossing folder
Sizzix Big Kick embosser
Glitz Design Stamp
Ranger Archival ink (Wendy Vecchi's Fern Green)
Distress Ink
Foam mounting squares
My Scrap Chick easel card SVG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!