Sunday, January 12, 2014

Documented Life Project Week 2



Happy Sunday, Everyone!

I am back with week two of my Documented Life journal.

The challenge was to incorporate a "selfie", and my "one little word."   


(The gesso'd origami flower will have to wait for another project.)

My one little word for the year is Make.  It is a pretty versatile word, and works well with my other goals for the year.  I am going to make stuff, make use of my supplies, and make do with what I already own. 

I am also going to make myself post my pages, no matter how they turn out. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Elizabeth

Supplies and Tools used for this project include:

Moleskin weekly planner
Folk Art Acrylic Paint
Distress Paint
Distress Stain
Gesso
Tissue Paper
Vintage Papers
Liquitex Matte Medium
Paint Chip
water color pencils
Tim Holtz Stamp
Washi Tape
Darice Wood grain embossing folder
Sizzix Big Kick
Brayer
Ribbon Scraps
Recycled Envelope (this is the base of the "tip-in". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!