Monday, December 23, 2013

12 Trees of Christmas Day 12...



Happy Day, Everyone!

Wow, that 12 days flew by!  Here is my final tree for 2013:


For this project, I altered and combined two different files.  I wish I could give credit for the votive holder file, but I have no idea where I got it.  Sorry!  I wasn't totally in love with the tree that used in the original file, so I dug through my files to see what might work better.  As happens so often, I discovered this tree file in my SVG Cuts collection.  It is from the Comet's Candy land set.  I stretched it a bit to make it fit the base. 

I found some beautiful gold toned green vellum in my stash.  It is perfect with this paper.  A bit of red glitter glue adds just the festive touch I wanted.  Want to see my tea light with the candle "burning"? 

 
I was pretty sure you said yes, LOL! 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog for my 12 Trees of Christmas Series.  I hope that you have enjoyed it.  I know that I have!
 
I wish you all the very merriest of Christmases!
 
Elizabeth


1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, I loved looking at all 12 of your trees. Gave me some ideas to make some decorations of my own for next year... Thanks for posting all of these.. it was fun to see what you came up with.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!