Sunday, November 3, 2013

The one with more "insider" cards....



Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a terrific weekend.  I am sharing the last of the cards I completed while taking the Insider card class from Online Card Classes.  I still have a lot of lessons to complete, but I think they will have to wait until after the Holidays. 




This card front features stamping and a raised sentiment highlighted with foil. 

 
 
I echoed the stamping on the inside, and again foiled the sentiment, using my Foil Master and foils from Sherri at That's Scrap Inc. 
 
 
This next card was really fun to make:
 
 
An embossed panel, some twine and a tag on the outside, and...
 
 
three pop up birthday gifts on the inside.  The print papers are from Sassy Designs.
 
I wish you all a wonderful week!
 
Elizabeth
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!