Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The one with the September "Inspiration" board....



Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all having a great start to your week.  Today, I am sharing a photo of my newly re-done inspiration board.  I am hoping to rework the board at the beginning of each month.  I will share photos here for as long as it lasts.  Since I am still kind of in love with my boxes of attic ephemera, this is what I came up with...

 
 
I went very black and white with this one.  I love all of the different tones that can be included.  I have developed a soft spot lately for grungy old silverware.  The fork is from a "grab bag" sort of purchase I made last week, and the spoon is from the family attic.  The luggage key is from a set of 10 or so that I picked up for $2.00 recently. 
 
I have made too many trips to the local antique shops lately.  I hope that my purchases will lead to some fun altered pieces soon.
 
Have a terrific week!
 
Elizabeth
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!