Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The one with the really cute FREE purse file.....


Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing a cute purse that I created using a free file from SVG Cuts.  They offered this file last week, and are also offering a 6.99 gift card to anyone who posts a photo of a completed project.  Anyone who reads my blog regularly knows that I am in love with SVG Cuts files!  So I just had to take this challenge.  Who wouldn't want the opportunity for free files a favorite company?



 
 
I used some basic papers from my stash.  I just love this bright purple color!  I chose black for my accents, and pressure embossed them with my Big Kick.  I thought they needed a bit of luster, so I brushed on some  gloss gel medium and allowed it to dry before assembly.  I think it gives just the right amount of shine, and also reinforces the paper a bit. 
 
I added a big rhinestone gem for the clasp, and made a charm with some beads and a scrap of ribbon.  I sure am happy to have used some of the charm supplies I have been over-buying recently!
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Elizabeth
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!