Monday, July 22, 2013

The one with the Tea Caddy....



Hello Everyone,

I'm back!  After a week of getting ready for vacation, and a week of vacation, I am back to my blog.  I don't have any new projects to post, but I am going to share a photo of a Tea Caddy I made a couple of months ago. 

 
 
This is another SVG Cuts file, from the Tea For You and Me collection.  It was really easy to cut and assemble, and is a very useful piece.  The patterned paper is from an old collection from DCWV.  I love the stripes with the little touch of metallic. 
 
The boxes that my regular tea come in are perfectly usable, but it is so much more fun to take my tea out of a fancy box each morning.  This one lives in the kitchen at work.  It helps to brighten my morning. 
 
There are so many ways that this project could be embellished.  I don't know about you, but I am starting to think about Autumn projects, and I think this would be a terrific little gift, decorated with fall flowers and pumpkins, and filled with some spicy teas. 
 
I wish you all a terrific week, and hope to have a new project to post by the weekend.
 
Elizabeth
 


1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, this is so pretty! I love that paper, this is a project that's on my to do list. One of these days.

    I hope you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!