Sunday, June 16, 2013

The one with the Pintspiration.....


Happy Sunday, Everyone!

Hope everyone is having a good day.  I have a couple of Fathers Day cards to post today. Both were inspired by cards I had pinned recently. 

Here is the card I made for my Dads (two of them):

 
 
 
This was a fun card to make, with a pop up gift card slot.  Click here for a link to a turtorial for this card. 
 
 
Today,  I made hubby's card:
 
 
 
I used my Foil Master to bump up the shine on this simple card.  I painted the brads with Distress Paints to match the pretty gold foil, from Sherri at That's Scrap, Inc.  She has the most awesome colors. 
 
The car and wood grain stamps are from Tim Holtz.  The text stamp is from Stampendous.  It just may become my favorite background stamp.  The patterned papers are all from DCWV. 
 
Have a relaxing Sunday evening! 
 
 
Elizabeth
 
 

 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!