Friday, May 24, 2013

The one with the square brads....



Hi Everyone,

I recently made this collection of cards for my stash:

 
 
 
 
I colored some square scraps with Distress Inks, and stitched them onto the background squares which were also colored with Distress Inks.  I stamped the sentiments with Ranger Archival.  I colored the large square brads with Distress Paints in coordinating colors. This ability to paint my metal embellishments to co-ordinate my projects is probably my favorite things about Distress Paints. 
 
Colors used for the top two cards are:  Gathered Twig, Ripe Persimmon and Seedless Preserves.  The colors on the bottom two cards are:  Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean and Mowed Grass. 
 
I have no idea where I got the brown background paper. The pretty floral is from DCWV. 
 
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!
 
Elizabeth
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!