Sunday, May 26, 2013

The one with the Gelli prints....



Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all having a super Sunday!  I made this card recently to tuck into a package I was getting ready to mail.  I have a big stack of Gelli Plate prints, and thought it would be fun to use some to make cards:

 
This green print is one of my favorites so far.  I used an all over leaf stencil that I cut from card stock with my Black Cat Cougar from That's Scrap, Inc.  I have also used my Cougar to cut plastic stencils, but for the Gelli Plate, I prefer cardstock stencils.  If they don't work out, I can just throw them away, but I reuse the ones I like.  If I lay them flat to dry, the layers of paint actually make them stronger. 
 
I made a button to match, and added a ribbon and bow. I am having fun tying bows lately.  Remind me to show you my poor girl's bow maker sometime soon! 
 
Thanks for stopping by. I wish everyone a wonderful holiday tomorrow. 
 
Elizabeth
 


2 comments:

  1. Love It!!!! The background is amazing!!! I'm trying real hard NOT to get started on gelli printing... I don't need another thing to play with. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diane! It is really fun, and very addictive. I am telling myself to use the prints I've already done before I make more, but I am having a hard time listening! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!