Monday, February 25, 2013

The one with the labels...




Hey Everyone!

I hope you all have had a good start to your week.  I had a great weekend, as my Mom and Dad came down from Maine for a visit.  I had a great time chatting all weekend with my Mom, who was good enough to spend an afternoon in my craftroom with me while I cleaned and organized. 

In the time that I had between doing my chores on Saturday morning, and the 'rent's arrival in the late afternoon, I had time to work on a couple of projects.  I made two "bottles" using the SVG-Cuts Toil and Trouble set,
 
I "vintaged" the labels from the Graphics Fairy by spritzing with water, crumpling and uncrumpling, and applying Distress Inks.  Here are a couple of close ups of the labels:
 
Brushed Cordoroy and Tattered Rose

Weathered Wood, Worn Lipstick and Vintage Photo (My new fav color combo!)
 
 
I also made a jewellry box using SVG Cuts "In the Parlor" set. 
 
 
I cut and assembled this file "as is" without making any changes. (except the addition of the giant rhinestone on the bow) 
 
As always, these SVG - Cuts files were well designed and fun to put together.  All of these projects were made to decorate a shelf in my recenlty redone bathroom. 
 
I also had time to begin a rather involved new project over the weekend.  I hope to find time to share a photo of the first part soon. 
 
Have a wonderful Monday night!
 
Elizabeth






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!