Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The one with the mistake



Hi Everyone,

I made this card for my co-worker's birthday on Valentine's Day.  If you look carefully at the dictionary text, you will see why I had to fix it before giving it to her.  Lesson learned.  I will look extra closely before using this kind of sentiment again, no matter how cool I think it looks!


I built up the background by lifting left over ink and paint from my craft mat with a piece of scrap paper.   I stamped over the top of that with a background stamp, and I really like the effect. 

I cut the lacy heart and the ruffled background heart with my electronic cutter, added a couple of cardstock layers and some tissue tape, and there you have it:  a cute little card. 

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!