Thursday, February 7, 2013

The One with Glitter



Hi All,

We are awaiting a big Nor'Easter here in New England.  I hope it lives up to the hype.  It has been a long time since we have had a major snow storm. 

Here is the last of the projects I worked on last weekend:
 
I cut the flower stencil from transparency material, using my electronic cutter.  I placed it over a piece of adhesive sheet covered cardstock, and added glitter for the flower, and flocking for the leaves.   I used clear glitter to cover the background that was revealed when I removed the stencil.  I'm not a big fan of glitter, but I really had fun with this technique.  It was demo'd by Joe Rotolla in Creative Jump Start #34. 
 
I used my electronic cutter to write the sentiment, and cut the banner. Some glittery paper from my stash, and a scrap of ribbon complete the card. 
 
I get my adhesive sheets, and lots of other supplies from Tyler at All That Jazz Supplies.  He carefully tests all of the products that he sells, and his customer service is terrific.  I love how carefully all of my packages from Tyler are packed and labeled.   
 
Hope you all have a terrific weekend!
 
Elizabeth
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome Elizabeth!!! I hope you get snowed in and have all kinds of time to play. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!