Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mini Journal with a fabric element



Hello,


Here is yet another Creative Jump Start inspired project.  This one is from CJS #30 by  Revlie Schuitt, using fabric and/or felt.  I fell in love with Revlie's projects.  Here is my version:

 
 
I have to say that this is one of my favorite projects ever! 
 
I used lots of Distress Ink, Gesso, Tim Holtz tissue tape, and the darling little bird charm from 7 Gypsies.  The real buttons were gifted to me by my friend Lisa, and they are layered over paper buttons made with a Martha Stewart punch.  I bound the journal using my Bind it All.  (love this tool!) 
 
 
Thanks for looking, and have a terrific week!
 
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Great job!!! I love that you are using all the techniques from the Creative Jump Start videos. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, this is beautiful! Wonderful Job!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!