Friday, January 18, 2013

Results of a day in my craft room



Happy Weekend, Everyone!

I love Fridays!  Today, I spent a really good chunk of time playing in my craft room.  I used some new things that I purchased yesterday at the Michael's clearance sale, as well as some of the left over bits and pieces that I get a charge out of using.  Some of my projects were inspired by Creative Jumpstart lessons, and some were not.  I will say that my approach to projects is definitely changing based on all of the new things I am learning.  I am pretty excited about that!

Here is are the cards I worked on today:


 
Inspired by Creative Jump Start 15
by  Christine Delgadillo
Fabric Transfer
 
 
 
Here is a close up of the image transfer element. It is tiny image of a chicadee, from an ink jet copy.   The red flower is by Royal Inspirations. 
 
 
 
 
Inspired by CJS 24 by Natalie Kalbach
Brayed Acrylic Background
 
 
I used only leftovers for ths card, and a stamp I got on sale yesterday.
 
 
 
More leftovers.  This card is weird, but I really like it.  I was experimenting with making my own Bead Gel Medium.  The background is the sample that proves it. 
 
 
Hope you all have a terrific weekend, with plenty of time to play!
 
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!