Sunday, January 27, 2013



Hello Everyone,

Here is a card I made today, using another technique I learned in the Creative Jumpstart online workshop.  This one was demo'd by Claudine Hellmuth.  She showed three different ways to transfer an image.  I tried all three methods.  This one is the sticky backed canvas method.  Super quick and easy, as I didn't even have to wait for anything to dry.  I mounted the image on a bigger print of the same image, using foam squares to give it some dimension.  A simple ribbon bow completes the card. (Well, it almost completes it.  I still have to add a senitment, but not until I figure out to whom it is going, and why. LOL)

 
 
I'm not sure how often I will use this particular technique,  since I don't have an endless supply of Sticky Backed Canvas, but I had fun trying it out today.  (the image is from Dover. ) 
 
 
Have a great week, everyone!
 
Elizabeth
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!