Thursday, January 31, 2013



Hi there!

 
Here is another card inspired by the Creative Jump Start lessons.  The pink and red background is the speckled gesso background shown by Nat Kalbach in CJS #18.  I added some Tim Holtz Stamps and washi tape.  I punched a circle and added an epoxy circle to allow a bit of the bottom layer to show through.  The card is not crooked, but the heavy papers are making it curve.  I will have to flatten it out under a book before I send it.  I think that it will make a great graduation card or going away to college card.  I will be needing both of these this year, as my oldest daughter just started her last semester of High School.  (Yikes!)
 
Today is the last day of Creative Jump Start 2013.  I am sad!  But now, I feel like I can catch up. 
 
Catch you Later!
 
Elizabeth
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!