Last week, http://michellemybellescreations.blogspot.com/ had some fun challenges and giveaways on her blog. I entered my Grad and Dad cards in one of her challenges.
I created a file for her tag challenge, using her tutorial for MTC, but I didn't have time (or a cutter, incidentally) to actually make it. I had some unexpected time to play in my craftroom on Sunday, with my new cutter, and this is the first "real" project that I made.
I started out with some basic tag shapes, used the rhinestone feature in Make-the-Cut to add the 'stitch' holes, and drew in the 'stitching' with an extra fine felt tipped pen.
I started with plain white Georgia Pacific cardstock, and inked it up with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. The smaller tags were made with TH's rusted enamel technique, which is one of my faves from the Creative Chemistry Class. I stamped over them with black Ranger Archival ink.
All of the tags and the flowers were cut with my new 24" Black Cat Cougar.
Hope you all are having a fantastic week!