Monday, January 4, 2016

What's happening....



... lately in my craft room?




This! 

2016 will be the year of the village in my craft space!  I don't know exactly where I'm going with that, but I am officially obsessed with little houses!  These pictures represent just a fraction of the houses that I have created files for, cut and assembled since Christmas.  I was on vacation until today, and aside from moving some firewood, post Christmas shopping, and a girl's lunch out, most my 10 days off was spent indulging in my new craft love! 

These are just test cuts, and not finished projects.  (although the three at the top will be going home with my older daughter, who snatched them up to replace her soon to be packed away Christmas decorations.)  I am incredibly excited about the endless possibilities for including these little houses in mixed media, vintage, and altered projects! 

I hope you'll pop in here at my blog now and again to see how this new personal challenge pans out in the coming year.  (I am also challenging myself to use every single stamp in my collection this year, so there will be lots of cards as well.) 

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Elizabeth, what an amazing project idea!! I can't wait to watch as your village takes on a life of it's own this year!! I hope you had a wonderful New Years! Here's to 2016 being full of love, laughter and crafting! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are darling! Can't wait to see what you do with them!
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth,
    Those are great designs for a village. I've been making little houses for almost a year now. They are addictive.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated!